The Student News Site of Rocky Mountain High School

The Rocky Roar Newspaper

The Rocky Roar Newspaper

The Rocky Roar Newspaper

What is the Florida Man?

Florida sign.
Florida sign.

Florida man is an iconic name all over news lines across the country, many people have heard about the Florida man. Florida man is not one man doing all of these crimes, it is many crazy people from Florida doing these crimes. Nate Hull (Junior) said, “I have heard about the Florida man, it’s really funny what they do”.

The Florida man is a worldwide meme and internet sensation, but this isn’t always a good thing. The Florida man news headlines are notorious for doing bad stuff. The reason for this is the weather. The weather is really hot and humid therefore from studies many people tend to act worse and try to have more fun, this was a referring constantly in evidence websites.

The thing is, its not only weather that’s messing with them, but a lot of the criminal activity also has to do with drugs. As Dain Collison (Junior) said, “I think that fentanyl can be laced with a plethora of drugs, and make people act very different and make decisions they usually would not have done”. Drugs play a big part in the Florida man shenanigans. This is because the substance called fentanyl, fentanyl is a pain killer drug and is used in medically controlled areas, but that isn’t always the case.

Many people of Florida are addicted to opioids and can’t seem to shake the addiction, so they turn to the streets and find illegally made fentanyl. This turns them crazy and makes them do the decisions that they usually wouldn’t do. For many, its too late because they are already addicted and have done the crime and are already going to prison. As Rixon said, “Fentanyl is and untrusted drug and many people in Florida are using this drug the wrong way”.

Fentanyl is a huge reason why Florida men are doing this, these decisions are out of their mind and usually gets them incarcerated. This isn’t also the reason why Florida men are so dangerous. One of the reasons is the heat and the humidity. Heat and humidity make a huge factor. The heat and humidity make a careless attitude and makes them believe they can do whatever they want.

Another reason is that they grew up in crazy households. With growing up around abusive people and drugs it makes it hard to be 100% sane. This makes it hard for these people to know the difference between right and wrong.

In conclusion Florida men are crazy, and they sometimes are mistaken on what they do, but most of the time they have full control of what they are doing. If you ever plan on making a trip to Florida be careful.