The Student News Site of Rocky Mountain High School

The Rocky Roar Newspaper

The Rocky Roar Newspaper

The Rocky Roar Newspaper

In-N-Out Burger Opens Its Doors in Meridian, Idaho!

The wait is over! In-N-Out Burger, the beloved California-based fast-food chain, has officially opened its doors in Meridian. Located at 3520 E. Fairview Ave., this new restaurant promises to bring quality burgers, fries, and shakes to hungry patrons.

On Tuesday, December 12, 2023, hundreds of eager customers lined up for the grand opening. Some die-hard fans camped out overnight in their cars, enduring chilly temperatures to be among the first to experience In-N-Out’s famous menu. The drive-thru wait time reached an astonishing 8 hours by noon, as excited burger enthusiasts snaked through The Village at Meridian’s parking lot.

In-N-Out Burger prides itself on using only the freshest ingredients. No heat lamps, freezers, or microwaves are used in their kitchen, which makes sure that every meal lives up to their promise of “Quality You Can Taste”. Roman Ramirez was asked “Do you like In-N-Out?” He responded with, “I think It’s overrated.” While other people like Finley Sullivan said, “It’s one of my favorite fast-food restaurants.” Their simple menu features classic hamburgers, cheeseburgers, French fries, and shakes, all made the old-fashioned way.

The Meridian location employs approximately 80 workers, with a starting wage of $17.50 per hour. If you’re looking for a job, In-N-Out might be the place to apply! Whether you’re flipping burgers or serving up shakes, it’s a chance to be part of a nationwide legacy.

But wait, there’s more! In-N-Out has already filed plans for a second location in Meridian, near Costco on 5985 N. Ten Mile Road. The proposed restaurant will have indoor and outdoor seating, as well as a drive-thru with two lanes merging into one. And that’s not all—the chain is also eyeing a Boise store set to begin construction next year.

The Meridian In-N-Out Burger is open daily from 10:30 a.m. to 1 a.m., and until 1:30 a.m. on Friday and Saturday nights. So, whether you’re craving a late-night snack or an early lunch, they’ve got you covered!

In-N-Out Burger’s arrival in Meridian has caused quite a stir, and locals are thrilled to sink their teeth into those juicy burgers. So next time you’re in the area, swing by the new In-N-Out and experience the deliciousness for yourself!

View Comments (1)