The Student News Site of Rocky Mountain High School

The Rocky Roar Newspaper

The Rocky Roar Newspaper

The Rocky Roar Newspaper

Is Taylor Swift Ruining Football?

Lindsay Harman
The Rocky Football Field

Taylor Swift is what all people are talking about. Whether it’s talking about her soon to be released album, The Tourtured Poets Department, or her being a part of the Kansas City Chiefs football games. At Rocky, students seem to have very strong opinions about if Taylor belongs to these games or not.

Taylor Swift has been dating football star Travis Kelce since September 2023. While Kelce is a tight end on the Chiefs, he also has a personal life that he loves to share with his family, friends, and lover, Taylor. Swift has been attending the Chiefs’ games to support her partner. While she has attended these games, people would shout at her and say, “You’re ruining football!” However, people at Rocky have mixed opinions.

Evan Finley was asked, “Do you think Taylor Swift is ruining football?” He replied with, “Maybe for Chief fans but personally I don’t care.” Corbin Path was asked the same question and he said, “I think people give her too hard of a time honestly. She also helped Kansas City Chiefs make a lot of money.”

To sum everything up, students seem to have very strong opinions about if Taylor belongs to football games or not.