The Student News Site of Rocky Mountain High School

The Rocky Roar Newspaper

The Rocky Roar Newspaper

The Rocky Roar Newspaper

Christmas Break activity’s

Christmas Break activitys

Christmas break is coming up in two weeks and rocky students are counting down the days till they don’t have to come to school for two weeks! Christmas break starts on December 22nd, 2023, and we get back January 9th ,2024. We get back on a Tuesday. So, we went around and asked rocky students what they are doing for Christmas break.

Christmas break is two weeks long so you could do many things over the break. Sophomore Ethan Miller said, “during Christmas break I will be going to California with my family and cousins.” Lots of people will be traveling over Christmas break. Another popular thing people are doing over Christmas break is going skiing and snowboarding. Senior Hallie Shrum said, “over Christmas break I am learning how to ski with my friends and will be doing wintery things.” Another thing people will bd doing is they will stay home and just chill. Mr. Chandler a teacher at Rocky Mountain said, “I’m going to hang out with my family go to my cabin and play pickle ball with my nephew.” Or maybe will even finish some projects around the school. Chef Ritter, a teacher at Rocky Mountain said. “Over Christmas Break I will be putting a dresser together.”  Also, this year Christmas break is the end of the semester, so you don’t have to stress when you get back.

All in all, Christmas break is a great time of the year with your family and friends. To do what you want to do what you want to do. Christmas break is one of the most magical times of the year for students and teachers around the school.