The Student News Site of Rocky Mountain High School

The Rocky Roar Newspaper

The Rocky Roar Newspaper

The Rocky Roar Newspaper

Theme is everything

which school has the best theme!
Rockys+Homecoming
L
Rocky’s Homecoming

Homecoming gives the opportunity to high school students to get to dress up and express themselves in their own way. For one night only to get to come to school and be able to party with your friends. Lots of high school students look forward to homecoming every year girls go and buy the perfect dress. And guys go get a tux. And every year the school comes up with a theme that is specialized to their school.

This year I have interviewed a few kids from rocky mountain high school about what school had the best theme and if they could choose the theme for next year what they would choose. According to Bella Crossgrove (10 grade) “in my opinion I think Owyhee has the best theme this year because it is a walk in Paris, but I like Rocky’s too because it is fun and different”. Rockys homecoming theme Glow Chella is a unique homecoming theme that many people have not seen as a homecoming theme once before. Many kids at rocky think it is a homecoming cool theme for the year of 2023. As we think our theme is unique there are schools that have very similar themes. Eagles’ homecoming’s theme is glow down. The two themes are very similar.

According to hunter Rosenbalm (12 grade) “I think Rocky’s theme is the best”. I also asked hunter if he could choose the theme for next year what would he pick. He said” I don’t know but something cool, something Awesome”. This year many kids at Rocky aren’t attending their own homecoming some kids are going to Eagles or Owyhee’s or even Centennial. I have interviewed three students that are attending a different school for homecoming.

Bella Cosgrove (10 grade) “I am going to Eagles homecoming because I was asked as a date and with friends”. This student has decided to attend eagle’s homecoming she seems very excited to go and has lots of plans.

Hunter Rosenbalm (12 grade) “I went to Owyhee’s homecoming because my girlfriend goes there, and it was just easier to go there”. This shows why some of Rockys students have decided to go to other homecomings.

this group of girls went to Rocky’s homecoming.

View Comments (20)