Rocky Mountain Trunk or Treat

Charli Pierson, Copy Editor

Halloween came faster than most people expect this year! That meant Halloween activities! One of the activities that just came up Rocky Mountain was the trunk or treat! If you missed out, then Kady Cluff already described some of the details for the event.

“The trunk or treat was Thursday Oct. 27, 2022, and lasted from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. The event was open to everyone including friends from another school, and family members. To get in, you had to pay $3, or bring in a can of food”

The money from the event went to the school to have more fundraisers, and the can of food is going to the thanksgiving turkey food drive that is coming up.

Cluff, Aftyn Fastabend, and Aeryn Windh, also described some of the activities that took place at the event. “There was a costume contest, where people were judged based on their most interesting and fun costumes. Some of the costumes that people dressed up as were woody and buzz from toy story, a devil, and the Monalisa.  There was a silent auction and there were donated goodie baskets that will help fund the school as well. There were also some fun games including cornhole, basketball, and more. And then of course people were passing out candy out of their cars for the students.”

Overall, if you weren’t able to make it to the trunk or treat, make sure to plan on going next year, as there will probably be another one next year!