Concerts coming to Idaho

Concerts have always been an important part of society. It is something that brings a lot of excitement and energy to a community. This is something that can be seen effecting student’s lives at Rocky Mountain High School through concerts like Yeat, The Kid Laroi, and The Beaches. All of these are bringing a lot of attention to Idaho’s music scene and bringing a lot of fans from all across the world to Idaho. To start with the first artist is 23 year old rapper Yeat.

Yeat is a rapper who has mastered the art of mixing in different sound effects. His famous “bell” noise in his songs is something that is very unique to him. The fast passed music has fans feeling happy and full of energy. Yeat came to Idaho on March 31, 2023. Tickets can range from 40-70$ to enter this concert. Previous Yeat concerts have been seen on apps such as Tiktok and Youtube, and have had excellent reviews. Diell Gashi (A player on Owyhee Soccer) attended the concert and had this to say, “The concert was very fun, there were a lot of lights, and the atmosphere was amazing.” This concert is definitely one for the records!

The next artist coming to Idaho is The Kid Laroi. He is an up-and-coming artist with many hit songs such as “Stay” and “Diva”. He has had many popular collaborations with artists such as Lil Tecca, Juice World, Justin Bieber and many other artists. The Kid Laroi is came to Idaho on Wednesday April 26, 2023. His sound is very unique and he uses a lot of elements from pop music in his works. His concert in Idaho is highly anticipated and is expected to be sold out. The Kid Laroi is currently on tour and his concert in Idaho will be towards the end of his tour. Desean James (a student at Rocky Mountain High School) said, “The kid Laroi is a cool artist because not only his music is good, but also he has amazing fashion.” What this shows is that The Kid Laroi is making waves not only in the music world but the fashion one as well.

The last artist to come to Idaho is a band called The Beaches. The beaches is a band of four people out of Toronto, Canada. The genre of music that they do is rock and indie. They went very viral through apps like TikTok because of their very vibrant flows and catchy lyrics. The Beaches came to Idaho on April 25, 2023. It took place at the Shredder Boise and was a sold out show. Sergio Serna (a student at Rocky Mountain High School) stated, “I like The Beaches because they make music that you can just relax to, and that you can listen to at any time of day.” This is the reaction to the music that many people across the world have as well!